Speaking Practice: Interview Simulator Практика говоріння: Інтерактивний тренажер співбесіди з англійської
- Получить ссылку
- X
- Электронная почта
- Другие приложения
Interview Practice Simulator
Read and listen to Sofia's answers to the interview questions.
📖 Show / Hide Full Reading Text (Dialogues)
Examiner: What do you like about your home town?
Sofia: Well, I'm from Milan, in the north of Italy. It's a big city, and I enjoy living there because there's always lots to do, like going to the cinema or music concerts. There are also a lot of young people there, so I like that as well.
Examiner: What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Sofia: Well, I'm quite a sporty person, so I do a lot of exercise. For example, I go to the gym two or three times a week, and I play tennis. I also enjoy spending time with my friends.
Examiner: Which country would you most like to visit?
Sofia: I would love to go to Australia. The reason for this is that I like hot weather and I love going to the beach. The beaches in Australia look amazing. I also think the way of life in Australia is quite relaxed, having barbecues and things like that, so I think I'd enjoy that.
Examiner: Which subject did you most enjoy when you were at school?
Sofia: Could you repeat that, please?
Examiner: Yes. Which subject did you most enjoy when you were at school?
Sofia: That was definitely geography, because I'm really interested in different countries, and I love learning about how people live in other parts of the world. I had a very good geography teacher at school too, and I think he made the subject very interesting.
Task: Listen to each question separately, use full sentences, give your opinions, add reasons & examples to type your own answers!
1. What do you like about your home town?
Tip: Mention town size & activities.
0 words
2. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Tip: Give specific examples with frequency.
0 words
3. Which country would you most like to visit?
Tip: Explain weather and lifestyle.
0 words
4. Which subject did you most enjoy when you were at school?
Tip: You can ask for repetition first!
0 words
Great Job! 🌟
Here are your completed interview answers:
- Получить ссылку
- X
- Электронная почта
- Другие приложения
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий